Hard to believe that next week is Thanksgiving! WOW has time flown by this fall! Of course we all have much to be thankful and grateful for even as we continue navigate this ongoing pandemic. Much of what I am thankful for can be seen in the pictures below of our students and staff doing what they do best - engaging in meaningful learning within clearly caring and supportive environments.
Daily self-assessment questions:
Within the past 24 hours have you had a fever or taken fever reducing medication (a fever is 100 degrees F.)?
Do you feel sick, had vomiting/diarrhea, fever, sore throat or felt unwell?
Have you been told to stay home and isolate/quarantine due to COVID 19 Exposure?
IF YOU ANSWER “YES” TO ANY OF THESE THREE QUESTIONS:
Keep your child home and call your school’s nurse who will assist you in next steps.
(if staff) stay home, call your PCP and follow their recommendations.
Gratitude & Wellness Resources
- 41 Gratitude Picture Quotes That Will Warm Your Heart (and Inspire your Mind) by Matt Hogan
- Giving thanks can make you happier from Harvard Health Publishing
- Happy Winter Solstice The longest night. The shortest day. Intentions and welcoming the light. by Nourish Coaches December 2020
Holiday Stress Management Resources... Take Care!
- Stress, depression and the holidays: Tips for Coping by Mayo Clinic Staff
- 4 Mindful Tips to De-Stress This Holiday Season by John Hopkins Medicine
- How to Make the Holiday Season More Meaningful for Your Family by GTM